Skill VFX Refresh Poll

Which skill would you like our VFX Artist, Sam, to refresh on stream?
  • Black Hole
  • Forge Strike
  • Harvest
  • Judgement
  • Reaper Form: Reap
  • Smite

0 voters

This poll will remain open until Sunday at 11:59 PM CST and the results will be posted Monday along with the day and time of the stream.

While there are other skills in the game that could use a visual update, these are just a few that have been hand-picked as good options to look at on stream. If you have other suggestions for skills that need visual updates, feel free to post on the forums like usual and Sam will get to them when he has the bandwidth. When you do, include “Skill Visual Update Request” in the title along with any specific suggestions. We love to hear your feedback!

2 Likes

I’m playing hammer throw right now and I think it could use some improvement :smile:

But yeah, smite and reap would be very cool for me

1 Like

Where is my boy shield throw :frowning:

Does my Harvest Vote counts for 1000 people, because i have more playtime on Harvest than the entire LE community combined? (which is probably not even a exaggeration LOL)

No, because you have only played Harvest & know nothing about any other skill in the game.

1 Like

Shiiiiit, big :brain: work is going on here.

I stand defeated :imp:

1 Like

There’s more votes than voters. I suppose people are hedging their bets / diversifying their portfolio’s? :sweat_smile:

You’re allowed to choose up to 3.

Suppose I’ll hold on to my remaining two votes then and try to swing the outcome on Sunday. :laughing:

My vote is bugged, i can’t choose Harvest thrice.

Devs please fix this.

“Black hole sun! won’t you come and wash away the rain
Black hole sun won’t you come, won’t you come… won’t you come”
I am only backing one horse

1 Like

Ooooohhh, that reference n1!

1 Like

Smite not looking like raining pee would be nice! tho its pretty funny

If yours looks like that, you might want to see a doctor. Or drink more water. Or both.

Smiterrrr

Any plans for devouring orb visuals? Looking forward to see smite overhaul :slight_smile:

Sad that Maelstrom isn’t on that list.

Hopefully they keep the same essence, i really like void smite right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.