Skill casts by minion are same than mine?

Hello,

if my skeleton cast sacrifice by them self, does the skill will benefit from ma passive if i have choose it ?

I hope im clear :slight_smile:

Thx

By default, no.
When your minions use your skills, it is specifically written.

thx for reply

do you have an example " it is specifically written." ?

thx

Volatile Zombies & the Sacrifice/Infernal Shade nodes. That said, both nodes use different language which is slightly frustrating. @Reimerh could the language used on Zombies’ Grand Sacrifice & Effigy of Combustion nodes? As well as renaming the skills minion’s use so they aren’t the same as the player’s skills.

Another example is Ice Thorns from Cold Conversion Summon Scorpion, that Tooltip does specifically states that it uses it’s skill spec tree

It does say that, but it doesn’t use your skill tree.

They should both use the Grand Sacrifice language, as it is not the zombies casting the skills. It is you, so the skills use your skill trees.

1 Like

Oh, I actually never tried the skill out, I just assumed that it does, because obviously I assume that something is correct if it specifically states something.

Improving and correcting Tooltip seems like a Neverending task >. >

by the way, my mage never sacrifie my wraith, what im doing wrong ?

I am not on my computer currently, but if I remember correctly the sacrifice skill of your skeletal mages will only be used on your skeleton warriors(could be all summon skeleton types too, not sure).

But I am pretty sure it’s only affecting specific minions.

It’s definitely stated in the Tooltip.

Macabre Waltz

• Can Cast Sacrifice On Wraiths
    Skeletal Mages can cast Sacrifice on your Wraiths.

Your Mages will only sacrifice the melee version of your Wraiths/Skellies, since the Sacrifice node requires the targeted minion to be in melee combat in order for it to be a valid target. Otherwise your Mages would sacrifice all your skellies/wraiths when they were nowhere near any enemies, which would suck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.