Skill bar is cleared intermittently when in swarmblade form

yea this is rather annoying, since at least fo me it also shifts over some of my skills so that my right mouse button is empty instead, making it hard to hit the right buttons consistently, not even mentioning having to rebind the human form bar

I can reliably reproduce this issue when I am in a form, switch zones, use any skill, and switch zones again without returning to human form. Has something to do with never being in human form in a zone, I imagine.

Edit: Cleaning up repro steps on further testing and uploading a log file.

Player.log (65.3 KB)

I have the same bug as a shaman with my spriggan form.
Sometime when i get out of the form i have on my skillbar 3 empty slot and ice thorn on R and right click.
I have this bug since i still a long time in the form since i can regen rage.

I’m also experiencing this bug with all three forms. It definitely happens on zone transition, but not necessarily every zone transition

Is it possible to cancel forms manually? So that you can cancel it before going into a new zone? Or do you have to wait until rage runs out?

Yes its possible to cancel forms manually, but for me its not related to zone transition.

It totaly reset my skillbar when i get out of the form (but only if im out of rage, not by cancel form manually).
Also when im in the spriggan form, sometime randomly my button to get out of the form change to ice thorn so i cant get out manually of the form so when i lose my rage it broke all the skillbar.

So i have to set my skillbar everytime i return in town or if i afk a bit, that really annoying.

[edit for some image]

My actual skill bar

My skill bar when i enter in spriggan form

Randomly my right click is transfert to my R (so i cant get out from my form manually, and also transform my right click to ice thorn)

Then when im out of rage or teleport with waypoint in a city

Thanks for the report, we’re looking into this.

3 Likes

I am getting a slight variation of this bug. While in Swarmblade, upon entering some zones, Armblade slash moves from right click to my 4th slot. This replaces the swarmblade skill and locks me in to swarmblade. If i port to another zone, I lose all slotted skills.

1 Like

same exac bug here

Same problem. Video here Skill panel bug in sprigan form when go to another location and city location or changing form

+1. My son was dealing with this on his Primalist. Finally had enough and just logged out on me :frowning:

Still having the same issue, hope this get fixed soon, can’t really play druid form right now with this bug! :frowning:

They will fix it, but i can add this infos :

The bug is fixed when you reach the end of time region (endgame content).
It bug only in leveling and also in ARENA.

Yup same issue here…

Bugs in Swarmblade I’ve found:

1. Human form alternates between E & R button
  2. Armblade Slash suddenly goes to R and Swarm replaces Human Form on E. Leaving Right mouse blank and no way to leave Swarmblade form.

(Playing with the default QWER Left + Right mouse bindings)

Yep, came to look for this bug and OP’s bug. Happens constantly. The skills shift around, and disapear.

We’re aware of the issues. Working on fixes.

It’s for all druid shapeshifting. Also spriggan. Happens when zoning.

I also have this problem :expressionless: please fix it

Having same issue

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.