Sigils of Hope Duration

Greetings,

Please allow casting Sigils of Hope to refresh the duration of the other Sigils around you, which would allow for 1 cast every 15 seconds (without increases in duration). Currently, casting 3 Sigils every 15 seconds is quite annoying and makes me not want to run the skill, even though it’s so good. Pressing a button every 5 seconds or so for a few hours is not fun gameplay.

Thank you for the consideration and I would like to continue providing feedback and suggestions as I discover new ideas. Overall the gameplay has been excellent.

Merc

3 Likes

Try running a 1x4 that adds +4 seconds to SoH (and has a good secondary modifier for your build). Heck, if you really want to be lazy, run two of them. The secondary modifiers can be quite good (75+ health, armor shred, physical damage over time (bleed), etc.)

It is a bit easier, IMO, if you cast them regularly rather than all at once. It’s still a bit unwieldy but I find casting 1 Sigil every ~6 seconds & taking the max duration nodes marginally less annoying than having to stop every ~25s & spam 4 when they drop off. Not to mention it makes the mana cost esaier to deal with.

Sigils does need a review though, especially the DPS side of things (Divine Flare & the nodes behind it), which I ocassionally bring up.

Hey, I get where you are coming from, but how would you deal with the Mana cost? It would make the skill very expensive, casting everything at once.

Volatile Reversal would fix that.

Even if it gets fixed? Volatile Reversal I mean.

If Volatile Reversal gets fixed then it’ll still work, it’ll just be more consistent & understandable.

I’d still prefer the current implementation. No need to make it dependent on Volatile reversal.

Frankly I understand the author, sigil is a good spell it could be useful for a lot of builds, all sentinel builds or almost, but seriously I’m too lazy to take this spell which is really boring to manage. especially compare to the VK orb you cast once and you have all the bonuses, if you need all 4 so spend your life managing this thing. Much too reluctant. There are plenty of solutions for her. A knot that allows you to summon all 4 at once (against a possible penalty) or simply do like the orb and that the number does not face the buffs, caster 1 sigil gives all the buffs, or integrated a system of 'auto cast more efficient than Vnum, not to spam like a moron but rather to launch every X seconds … But hey as said a comment everyone will end up playing with AHK or other software allowing to auto cast your buffs like on all ARPGs anyway.

Or latest solution allowed the use of software like AHK.

It’s not, there are several ways of regaining the mana but volatile reversal is the simplest way of dealing with a big mana cost.

Well yes, you are right, but I still prefer the current implementation, because I don’t like the idea of deducting such a huge amount of Mana at once, because then there might be nothing left for ring of shields or holy aura which are on autocast.

One solution that crossed my mind, would be to make the ability toggle and deduct mana per second. But then again, I recall that EHG is not a fan of having too many toggle abilities.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.