Sigil of Hope "Divine Flare Immunity"

I am running Sigil of Hope, and just put a point into Divine Flare. As soon as Divine Flare procs instead of doing fire damage it puts a huge circular shadow all around my character and over half the screen in total, anything inside the shadow can not take damage at all including my character it makes everything immune. It was happening 100% of the time, the only way to get the shadow off my character was to log out of game completely going to new zones or tp back to base kept the circle shadow. I ended up unspeccing from Divine Flare as it made the game unplayable with the point in it. My current Sigil of hope spec incase its related is, 2 points in Empowering Sigils, 2 Points in Word of Alacrity, 1 point in Exigency, 2 points in Iron Sigils, 2 points in Enduring Hope, 1 in Meditation, 1 in Soliloquy, and 1 in Divine Flare.

Hi! Are you sure that it always happens when it procs Divine Flare?
I’m asking because I don’t have specced into Divine Flare but into Faith and have similar issues.
If you’re sure that it is due to being procced then maybe the proc causes the issue.

Currently I’m running 5/5 Empowering Sigils, 1/1 Last Wish, 5/5 Iron Sigils, 5/5 Enduring Hope, 1/1 Tetragram, 1/1 Meditation, 1/1 Faith, 1/2 Unwavering Faith

Edit: Maybe this may be our issue, I will give it a try!

This is a know issue with meditation node. I would suggest for not not using that specific node because it causes sigils of hope to break.

We believe we found a fix for this skill. Possibility will get this resolved next patch.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.