Shurikens cast by using Shift can not stack past 5

I was playing around with increasing my armor by adding Shurikens with Blade Shield to my build. I noticed that even though i had the ability to throw 7 shurikens, i could only ever maintain 5 at a time by using shift. In fact, even if you self-cast Shurikens, casting shift afterwards would take you from having 7 shurikens back down to 5. I understand that the maximum Shurikens you can throw with Sleight of Hand on the Shift tree is 5. What seems off to me is that the number of shuriken orbiting you does not carry over from one cast of shift to the next. Do you guys think this is intentional, or would this be something worthwhile to submit as feedback?

Yup this is intentional to keep I better balanced with self casting shurikens.

Aww, what a bummer. I appreciate the prompt answer, though. So the goal is to ensure that self-casting shurikens has a numerical advantage? That makes sense to me if the skill is being utilized for damage but, if you’re already specced into Blade Shield, Bladed Armor and Floating Blades, damage isn’t your concern.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.