"Shadow Flourish" Buff Bugged

Hey there i wanted to report a bug i just discovered.
The buff from Shadow Flourish is not applying no matter how many enemies i hit with a single usage.

Class : Rogue Bladedancer
Skill : Shadow Cascade
Bugged Note : Shadow Flourish

Skill Text : If you hit at least 4 enemies with “Shadows Cascade”, you deal increased physical damage for a short duration.
This effect can be triggered by daggers from “Dagger Dance” as well

Increased Physical Damage 140%
Buff Duration ( Seconds ): 4

Confirmed, no matter how many enemies are hit (and only 4 are required) the buff isn’t applied.

Did you check your % increased physical damage line in the character screen or were you expecting a buff icon?

It might be dumb but yes, I was expecting a buff icon for a skill that says “buff duration: x”. With only 1 point spent on that node it was kinda hard to notice the difference on the character screen aswell but once I leveled it up then yeah, it seems to be working. So, not sure if a bug or intended but there is no buff icon and imho there should be.

Yeah, most buffs don’t have icons, they try to limit the number of buff icons to those that would aid/promote decision making (do I use a skill now or wait for a bit & use it later).

@EHG_Mike Maybe Shadow Flourish should get a buff icon as well given you’d want to use Shadow Cascade to keep the buff up?

Sounds like a pretty good candidate to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.