Shade Of Orobyss Circle of Death Ability Is Bugged - Will Hit You Even If You Dodge

I’m trying to reset an Echo with my Rogue/Marksman but for some reason all of the Shades have Circle of Death. I’ve just been skipping the ones that have it because of the bug but now I have no choice but just wait for it to be fixed.

Circle of Death is the ability that does three explosions throughout the whole stage starting from the outer layer and working its way to around the Shade itself.

The bug works like this. You dodge it but the last explosion will hit you anyways. I’ve sometimes found that you can circumvent the bug if you are able to get far enough away from the Shade of Orobyss but it’s about 50/50 at that point and even less so if you aren’t on opposite sides of the stage.

Extremely annoying bug especially since I’m a Marksman it one shots me every time.

Hmm…

Chipping in here as I have been playing my Bladedancer this morning and have been nailing shadyboi on level 85 with his Circle of Death fairly easily and I am pretty sure that I am dodging at least one or two of the ring attacks… I do kite around and my GB & Dodge are over 80% most of the time. My build is fairly tanky so I tend to go toe to toe with him for all but his big void hits and I am fairly certain that I tank at least one of the circles out of pure neccessity depending on where I am physically that moment.

I will try and take more notice on the next few shadyboi runs but it would be really helpful if you could post a vid of your next encounter? Could be a bug or perhaps just a factor of your build or something else happening?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.