Several bugs I found

Hello All,

1. When I return to some map via Portal (T) my minions are not close to me (They’re active but nowhere near me.

2. I’ve specialized the Transplant ability of my Acolyte necromancer with the bone armor link (reduces incoming damage by xx% and add xxx armor for 10 seconds, and the cooldown of the ability is 4 secs, and I found that using again this Transplant ability does NOT reset bone armor countdown.

3. I with I could se the base damage of minions, it’s hard to make some math calculations, I mean, I just have increased minion damage by xxx%, but no base to apply that so i just need to have faith in how the damage will increase. This applies to mele, bow, rogue (mele as well) and skeleton mages, I wish I could see the base damage and type damage (i.e. like 30 physical damage + 30 fire damage).

Many thanks for your time reading this, I’m really enjoying this game, it is awesome !!! and i’m only at lvl 49 :smiley:

Known issue (& has been for a few patches).

If you check the bone armour node you’ll see that it’s duration is 4s & cooldown is 10s. Not a bug.

Not a bug, Last Epoch Build Planner has the data you need.

Llama is correct.

1 Like

Thank you very much !!

my mistake for “2)”, I twisted the times in my head :smiley:

Thank you again !

cya

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.