Server Connectivity Issues - 09/17/2023

Hello Travelers. We are aware of an issue effecting server connectivity, resulting in an error regarding “unusual levels of traffic”. We are currently working with our service providers to resolve this issue ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience.

19:33CT Update: We’re seeing a large number of services coming online and players getting back in game, however we are still seeing a number of failures occurring. We expect these to even out as services continue to come back up.

4 Likes

How to play offline when servers are down? I don’t get such option now. I play online, but i’d like the offline option to be available.

Just got my machine back up and running and this is what I get. LOL

Thanks for the notice Kain! :smiley:

The issue appears to be effecting authentication servers as well currently. We are working on a fully offline mode for 1.0 which will not depend on authentication (though we of course realize this doesn’t help during this outage).

3 Likes

That should be available when they get the “true” offline working the way it’s supposed to be eventually. Right now, you still have to log in, then “play offline.”

Thank You. That’s what i hoped to hear :slight_smile:

I am a user who plays in Korea.
If you try to move the map during the quest, the Lost Connection
I can’t proceed because it’s floating. And please improve the Korean chat.

Dudes…please…i keep losing connection to the servers like every 5-10 minutes - never had this issue before 0.9.2…can you get your servers stable please

It’s happening again now, 9/20/2023 at 2318 GMT.

Im stuck at the login screen.

1 Like

I have a serious problem, i cannot play the ONLINE version of the game, my game’s initial events are Frozen when i start playing the ONLINE version (OFFLINE with all the same configurations, same character name and even same character mode: Hardcore), enemies don’t appear in the first map, except at one point where the phoenix and the scarabs are frozen in place after the bridge where you get a letter from a dead man. I cannot interact with those enemies, attacking them does nothing at all either. After i pass The Old Road to reach the Scorching Forest, game starts loading, but then throws a “Disconnected from the Client Server” message, and that happened every single time i tried playing Online since i bought the game, in different days, only change is that the scarab enemies frozen in place are not always in the exact same spot, nor looking in the same direction, rest is exactly the same

I’m having issues loading zones, just gets stuck “entering…[area name]” – keeps happening in multiple zones, have to restart game. Changing region server doesnt help either.

2 Likes

Unable to log in to the server, indicating that the number of people is overloaded

Irgendwie tut sich hier nichts! Die Server scheinen immernoch überlastet zu sein. Im Game sieht man lediglich den Ladeschirm mit der Nachricht “Aufgrund eines ungewöhnlichen hohen Datenaufkommen werde unsere Server zusätzlich belastet”. Als ob man soetwas nicht vorher sehen hätte können. Irgendwie ist das immer der gleiche Mist - egal mit welchen Online-Game man sich nach einem Patch-Day einloggen möchte. Ich frage mich solangsam schon, was für Bananen bei den Spiele-Entwickler sitzen. Jede IT-Basierte Firma kann sich so einen langen Ausfall nicht leisten und versucht einen Ausfall oder Überlauf so schnell wie möglich zu beheben! Und warum muss ich mich den eigentlich Einloggen, wenn man das Game auch offline spielen könnte - warum kann man nicht vor einem “Einloggen” auswählen, ob man on- oder offline spielen möchte - versteh ich nicht so ganz,… Da kann ich auch gleich wieder zum “bescheidenen” und öden D4 zurück gehen…

auch heute 29.09.2023 besteht dieses Problem (bei mir) immernoch.

Es wäre toll, wenn sich hier mal etwas tun würde !!!

…and how long should the outage last - you could report the status here!

Also bei mir, und vielen anderen, funktioniert es problemlos. Keine Ahnung was bei dir los ist. Vll spinnt dein Router ?

Hallo Marrurk,

da bei einigen das Game läuft, habe ich mal etwas bei mir nachgeforscht und tatsächlich den Grund des Problems gefunden: “Bitdefender”. Bitdefender hat nach dem letzten Update von Last Epoch die Netzverbindung des Games unterbunden, so dass der nichtssagender Loadscreen mit dem sinnfreien Text, dass derzeit ein hohes Datenaufkommen exisitiert, präsentiert! Irgendetwas muss Bitdefender am Update nicht gefallen haben!

VG
R.

1 Like

Will you guys be looking at a Server for South Africa like POE has. Would be nice to play with low latency. Or a Lan mode at least?

Checking the player log, i get this every time it doesnt load. It seems to be disconnected for some reason

2023-10-06T11:01:56.2834739+00:00	CLIENT: Found a message of type StatusChanged with contents: Disconnected Closing existing connection to 23.109.117.252:19457 while creating new connection to 23.109.112.156:23096
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
LE.Networking.Core.Networking.ClientNetworkService:ReceiveCallback(Object)
PlayFab.Events.PlayFabRequestEvent`1:Invoke(TRequest)
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.Callback:Invoke()
Cysharp.Threading.Tasks.UniTaskSynchronizationContext:Run()
ZncvclmduUGuJtvPZDrlIWpeUOt:Invoke()

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

2023-10-06T11:01:58.4167243+00:00	CLIENT: Found a message of type StatusChanged with contents: Connected Connected to CA30BB4A07DB22FB
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

2023-10-06T11:02:13.4504730+00:00	CLIENT: Found a message of type StatusChanged with contents: Disconnected Failed to establish connection - no response from remote host

2023-10-06T11:02:38.0624833+00:00	Disconnecting UDPClient False 
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.UDPClient:DisconnectInternal(Boolean, String)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.Unity.NetworkManager:OnApplicationQuit()

Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 83c0 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 8e48 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: b20 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 7d50 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 1ff4 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 747c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 8f0 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: c8 -> priority: 1 
2023-10-06T11:02:38.2890317+00:00	System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at PSMeshRendererUpdater.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

2023-10-06T11:02:38.2935524+00:00	System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at PSMeshRendererUpdater.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)