Serpent Strike, Debilitating Poison

Looks like this node is not working, hard to say if the damage is working or not. But 99% sure the blind doesnt get applied. No status icon on namebar, also hit numbers goes up when i use a weapon with chance to blind affix and septic wound node. Tested using white polesword and polesword with only chance to blind affix. My setup if relevant: Druid, Level 89 (LE Beta 0.8.4) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Yup, Just want to say I also experienced this. Made a post about it yesterday.

Okay, here on bug report? Sorry about double post then, I looked for it but didn’t find anything.

Yes it’s ok, I was just echoing that I too experienced this for confirmation.

1 Like

Chiming in to say I’ve experienced this bug as well. Tested just now with two similar weapons, one with blind and another without. The former is doing around 75% more crit hits against the dummy.

Edit: Based on feedback from another tester, it appears the Septic Wounds node is working, but it’s applying double - if your target is both poisoned by Debilitating Poison AND blinded from another source, the node’s effects are applied twice.

1 Like

Wait, so you mean the actual bug is the one OP tested? that it is applying the affect twice?

That’s what the testing seems to show. You have to unallocate the points in Septic Wounds to see the difference as well as using similar weapons.

Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.