[Sentinel] Skills frequently double casting (warpath void knight)

Player.log (709.3 KB)
DxDiag.zip (16.9 KB)
Playing my warpath void knight, if I self cast any skills, they very frequently double cast. This applies to pretty much everything I use (smite, sigils of hope, lunge). It doesn’t matter if I’m using warpath at the time or not, I can be standing still and if I tap the button, the skill double casts more often than not. Keyboard doesn’t have any issues, I’ve never had a key double type while typing anything (including this post), so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Are you sure you aren’t echoing the skill? That’s something the void knight does.

Can you show a clip of this happening so I can see the problem more clearly?

Positive. It’s not an echo, it’s my toon (even complains I can’t do that yet), and it applies to movement skills as well which can’t echo.

Actually started happening again right away, but now it’s only doing it while I’m using warpath. You can hear (kind of, it’s faint but there) when I lunge it tries to cast twice, and you can see the sigils of hope cast twice. Same happens with smite but I didn’t use it in the video.

If you happen to take Last Wish in Sigils of Hope, it can be why it shots it procing twice. It gives you a Sigil on kill chance.

If you took Holy Incursion it can cast on multiple targets.

I do have both of those, but Sigils of Hope is double casting even if I’m not attacking anything, like shown in the video at the end. Smite does the same thing if I’m using Warpath and manually press Smite. Once I get the upgrade point to have 2 Lunge uses, I’ll make a video if Lunge double casts as well. Everything else seems to, I believe Lunge will too.

EDIT: Here’s a clip of just the Sigils of Hope behaviour while using Warpath. No mobs, nothing dying, double casting with a single button press.

I was able to reproduce this thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/SBY9zhH
Not sure why it won’t let me just upload the picture in the reply but here ya go lol. None of the nodes say anything about double casting, just that it can stack on kill, and I’m clearly not killing anything in that video lol.

EDIT: Oh, you got your edit out before I posted it. Alright cool, at least I’m not crazy! lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.