[Sentinel] Rive/Multistrike/Vengeance and Rebuke are bugged

When i use Rive/Vengeance/Multistrike and then instantly cast Warpath it forces me to do 2 attacks instead of 1 and then does warpath.
I play with a build that forces me to move all the time to be tanky and i use Vengeance only to get the 2 second buffs from it, so now i stand still twice as much and i die much more often.

Also Rebuke is completely broken i think, the bubble doesnt show up and the animation doesnt happen, and for some reason the bubble burst 10 seconds AFTER i finished channeling Rebuke.

Rebuke also has an issue with the animation being stuck in T-pose when holding down the movement button immediately after skill use.

CORRECTION: The bug i mentioned is triggered when i use warpath and immediately after i use Rive/Vengeance/Multistrike, not the other way around.
Sorry for the confusion.

For me, Rebuke bugs out when used again while its buffs (elem damage reduction, armor, haste) are still active. Specced into ‘bide’ and ‘solemn vow’ so that rebuke cooldown finishes before its buffs expire. If i wait for buffs to expire, it doesn’t bug, so the problem might be with them.

Addition: it also sometimes doesn’t work while sigils of hope are active, maybe it bugs in interaction with other buffs as well.

im more concerned about the warpath bug tbh, i replaced rebuke with lunge anyways and its much better now that it has bleed chance and increase phys pen%
the warpath bug DESTROYS me tho cause i have Wings of Argentus the chest , i move all the time to reduce dmg taken but i stay still for too long with 2 hits from Vengeance, especially now that i have less att speed too so its much easier for me to die and its annoying, i hope they will fix it relatively soon.

I don’t fully understand your warpath bug. Can you show me a clip of the problem?

Also Rebuke bug is related to FPS. We are investigating it currently.

Thanks for the report.

From what i noticed so far, if i use Warpath and instantly after i use almost any of my abilities they are cast/used twice, e.g. i used Sigils of Hope, Vengeance, and every time im channeling Warpath it forces me to use these abilities twice.
This happens with all abilities that dont have cooldown, i tried Javelin, Rive, Multistrike etc.
Where should i send the clip?

I was just able to reproduce this issue. No need, thanks.

oh ok, great.
I was starting to feel paranoid cause no one else mentioned this issue and i thought smth is wrong with my client lmao.

has there been any progress in fixing the Warpath bug?