Sentinel - Paladin - Skill Ring of Shields

Hi!
Ring of Shields somehow triggers stat changes every 0.5 sec when i see “C” Character screen.
When i let the skill run out the stats stop jumping all over. The charscreen literally changes stats every 0.5sec under the whole duration of the skill. I started looking around after i noticed alot more “lagg” while playing this char compared to my other toons.
I have’nt noticed anything like this on my other characters so wanted to get it checked out, since this generate alot more “actions” than required. If you need charname yell out, linked build under…
Ive written down the skills i got so far:
Ring Of Shields
Banding 2/5
Enduring 3/3
Bastion 3/5
Amass 3/3
Reinforcement 2/2
Healing Shields 2/4

Ive linked to the build under, its a build from Apprentice’s Corner on YT.
Following this guide : - YouTube

What stats is it changing? There’s currently a bug where the armour & protections don’t last their full duration, but I think that’s Phalanx & Sturdy Shields which you don’t have:

Its alot more than just armour and protections here.
When looking at my character profile :
Reststances, all “Increased damage” stats, throwing, cold, lightning, fire, void, necro, poison, DoT.
Under “defense stats” Lightning, cold and fire mitigation on block.
Under “Other stats” Bleed, posion, iginite chance, ignite damage

Thats about all stats changing.
It changes so fast so its hard to see whats the diffrence actually is, but looks like all the stats changes.
Small vid of what im talking about: should have recorded longer but yea it shows what im talking about.
https://imgur.com/a/qDAJNqs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.