Sentinel Ornate Idol affix 'Chance to cast Manifest Weapon on Melee Hit' doesn't work

I tried with multiple idols, and with multiple melee skills and also auto-attack. None procced Manifest Weapon

What was your build? They’ve always worked for me in the past. The graphic for manifest weapon isn’t particularly flashy though so it’ll be easy to miss in combat. Edit: You might find it easier to see if you try it on the dummy & zoom your camera in as the gfx is an overhead slash which might be easier to see with the more horizontal camera angle.

You can upload your build into the build planner & link it.

@Llama8 A Forge Guard - https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/kA2gWnQm

Can post a video hitting a dummy with this idol equipped?

I tested this idol with both vengeance and auto-attack and it worked. Like Llama stated above it’s not a very flashy attack so it could be very hard to miss when it procs.

Oh I think I can barely see another swing occasionally. I thought it would be a summoned weapon or something. Thanks

No, you’re probably thinking of Forged Weapons, or conflating it with Manifest Armour.

TLDR, Manifest Weapon could probably do with a name change.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.