What went wrong?
In SETTING > GAMEPLAY > “RGB support”
Selecting this option in the Linux version does not work well:
- The button does react (event is sent), but is visually unresponsive (display not updated)
- It seems you programmed a simple loop to load the Logitech DLL (which does not exists on Linux) and the continuous failure to load the DLL pollutes the log, swelling to megabytes of useless data that constantly repeat (millions of times).
- The button does not turn on (if already off), remains disabled
- The button turns off (if the logitech error occurs)
- The failure to load the library happens only once (no forever loop)
- The user is expected to click again on the button if the library failed to load the first time
- (optionally) a toaster message shows the library failed to load onscreen
DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'LogitechLedEnginesWrapper': The specified module could not be found. at EHG.RGB.Integrations.LogitechIntegration.SetLightingFromBitmap (System.Byte bitmap) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at LE.Integrations.RGB.EpochRGB.Update () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 (Filename: currently not available on il2cpp Line: -1)
Version: 0.8.5f linux native
The logs below have been clamped to the first 100KB and compressed:
Player-truncated.log.zip (6.8 KB)