Sanguine Obsession not converting poison

With Sanguine Obsession on the puncture tree. It says that all Poison chance from ALL SOURCES will be converted to bleed chance. When I speck into Poison tipped (7/8) from the rogue passive tree it says I still have a poison chance of 104% and a bleed chance of 34%. If the specialization is working how I think its suppose to work. shouldnt I have 0% poison chance and now a bleed chance of 138%. Please correct me if im wrong.

Its not working with Toxic delivery either in the Puncture tree either. because im (2/3) in the node which is giving me 40% poison chance to puncture and its not converting or showing up on the character sheet either.

I believe its safe to say that its not converting any poison chance from any node or item into bleed chance

1 Like

Is there any way for your to tell if it is actually converting in play? i.e. its working but not showing properly in the character sheet.

It’s probably not a bug since when you equip Maehlin’s Hubris gloves the character screen still shows bleed chance but the devs have said that it works, so I’d think that it’s the same here.

I am pretty sure that is not converting poison dmg at all:

If i hunderstand the node correctly: when i throw an acide flask, it should apply bleed instead of poison.

And it is curently applying poison. I can tell because domage of my poison is really low vs high bleed

Also, i have 10% poison chance, and i have the mutilate node (bleed stack consumed instently on third hit) ;when i hit the third hit, bleed hit hard and stop to tic, but there still 1 little dmg tic that continu (the poison)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.