Ruined Temple Quest , Can't reactivate right bridge device

A few days ago i started a new char. I got into the ruined temple and collected the 2 devices. At the bridge i can’t activate the right bridge device. I rebooted my pc, tried again. Also tried with a xbox controller. Somehow i can’t select it.
Also in the quest log it says, i have reactivated the left bridge twice.
I’m playing on Solo sc.

What the quest says.
Nothing happens on the right side.

What exactly was the process for this? I assume you properly went to both sides of the map to get the shards and then returned back to the bridge to place the shards. Did you do this process in a different order?

I don’t know what the exact order is for this quest. I did this for the 2nd time. My first char got through this quest alright, but this was about 1,5 year ago. So maybe something changed here.

We’re currently investigating this internally, if you come across any additional info about this issue, please post it here.

I’m experiencing the same problem!

Same quest text.
Standing near the machine without effect.

1 Like

I’ve made a new char on sc. I didn’t have the same problem as mentioned. So maybe the problem only occurs on solo. Or it’s fixed.

I had the same problem. Exiting end re-entering The Lotus Halls fixed it for me.

I am experiencing the same thing, but slightly different and I am now permanently blocked on quest progression.

What I did:

1. Talked to the question mark on the left of Lotus Hall but did not enter Ancient Temple portal.
  2. Talked to the question mark on the right of Lotus Hall, entered the Ancient Temple portal, and then teleported back (using T) to Council Chambers to sell inventory
  3. Returned to the Ancient Temple portal and clicked the question mark there. Nothing seemed to happen.
  4. I logged out and logged in and went back to Ancient Temple and clicked the question mark again. Nothing still seemed to happen except my quest tracker updated and now it said I had both things.
  5. When back to Lotus Hall quest log updated wanting me to activate bridge devices but both cannot be activated and the issue is not being resolved by restarting the game or logging in and out of the game.

FFS pls fix.

EDIT: Nvm. I fixed it by clearing Lotus Halls again and looking for the portals and activating it in the “right” order without teleporting back to town. :roll_eyes:

Cannot activate both bridge devices

Same pb here, I am stuck and can’t continue the game anymore

not working for me.
Fixed for me. I have noticed that the game considered that I got the 2 devices on had and asked me to reactivate the bridge but this was wrong as I only got the left device. So I entered the Eterra again then went to lotus hall again , cleared the hall, got the right device then the left device and finally could reactivate the bridge.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.