Rogue Shift Nodes "Deadly Ambush" and "Braskula's Hesitation" don't increase damage

As the title says the nodes Deadly Ambush and Braskula’s Hesitation on the Rogue’s Shift skill do not increase the damage of the next skill.

For testing I used the target dummies in Champion’s Gate and removed any way to trigger skills (Dancing Shadows etc.) to make sure that no other interactions were interfering. I then used Shift followed by Shadow Cascade or just Shadow Cascade roughly 10 times each, making sure any debuffs on target had timed out.

Without using Shift the highest damage of Shadow Cascade was just below 10.000. After using Shift, which created 1 Shadow due to the Lasting Presence node, the damage was just above 11.000, as I had 4/4 in the Shadow Torrent node on Shadow Cascade’s skill tree resulting in 12% more damage.

If Deadly Ambush and Braskula’s Hesitation were working as stated, the expected damage would be over 17.000. However, Braskula’s Hesitation most definitely decreases the distance of Shift.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.