Rogue: Shift mana cost

Hi, been leveling a rogue and noticed my mana usage went up quite a bit since i invested into Shift’s three.
I’m using Swift Recovery, but my mana seems to go lower than intented since i’ve specced into this.

My mana should go down by 21 (Shift mana cost) and then up by 16, or am I missunderstading the skill? Here it seems to go down by 37.

With Swift Recovery you can just think of it as reducing the mana cost of Shift. 4 Points in it will reduce Shift from 19 to 4. If you are below half-life it should restore a greater amount. The wording is just a way of allowing you to go positive mana on Shift usage.

Ah you see a large dip because you are paying for some of the cost of Acid Flask on Shift.

I see, i thought it would be free. It seems to add the cost of extra projectiles too even if it can’t extra projectile itself right?

I believe that is correct. It is just making you pay the cost of your Acid Flask on use and because of balancing reasons, we are not allowing those nodes in Shift to add multiple projectiles.

You may wanna read the title of your post again :smiley:

ahem … thx!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.