Returning player - new

Thats exactly what I mean. Don’t know what this is all about. But its not normal criticism. This guy’s problem lies deeper. And nobody on steam and not EHG will ever be able to solve it :wink:

@XLVI_carpo @Llama8 @psychodrive But was he involved in the project in any capacity?
This is beside the point for you maybe but I am 36 years old but i never understood that people have this kind of reaction towards video games…

1 Like

I’ve no idea.

1 Like

Some people just got issues and decide to take it out like this.

1 Like

Mate. I’m 40 this year. I totally get where you’re coming from.

Sometimes, some people just get stuck in their thinking pattern. Grief and acceptance takes a long time for some and this chap seems like one of those. Hopefully they can work through it one day.

Or, they just be trollin.

I hope when game is properly release that they take Leagues/Seasons or Cycles as they may be calling it, to the next Level. With that I mean they do something that is not been seen before in any other games of this genre.
Other then that I hope they manage to make every Cycle with lots of Content, every Cycle a new and Fun Experience, and that it shows tons of Creativity.
I know that is not going to be a reality, since I know outright boring Cycles will and is going to come. but overall I hope to see lots of fun Creativity.
And please, try not to go for the Concept that TOO much of Path of Exiles Seasons shows. The one Season before the last Season is actually the very darn same Season that just was last Season. It is different, but when you really look closer, it is the same Effing thing all over again. It is only the shell that is a bit diffferent.

So please. Try as much as possible to have it fresh.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.