Request- see locked quest echoes - CLEARLY

I go back, can’t remember what I chose before, pick wrong, have to do it again.
PLEASE show what choice is LOCKED
Thanks

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m not understanding and need more information. What isn’t clear about which Quest echoes are locked?

https://imgur.com/C3Smjms

2 Likes

I think they are referring to monoliths that have multiple choices.
The Fall of the Outcasts has 2 choices after killing the end boss, & the Wengari one has a choice depending on which path you take.
It can be frustrating if you can’t remember which one you have or have not unlocked.

3 Likes

Yeah, it would be nice to see which choice you made before highlighted (or something, highlighted would probably be best for the one you didn’t choose) when you have to make the choice. While it is possible to use the Map to see which bridges are open, that’s not a particularly “nice” way of doing it (it works as a workaround until they implement something). It could definitely be improved.

Edit: Along some way to show which monolith you were doing last.

3 Likes

I agree, this has been a little frustrating with me as well. Some way to show which you’ve already unlocked would be great.

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

That’s a very valid request. Will bring it up internally and see if we can get something done here.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.