Remove Genderlock

Hey Folks,
yes this topic again. I wouldnt post it if didt know that the devs listen to their community. I want to play a male mage and yes there is a one in the game and i like him. But i was hoping all the Time that the Runemaster could do something else than fire, lightning and frost. I want to shoot some arcane fireworks on my enemies. For this the warlock seems to be the class now.
The game will be very successful. Please use these resources to make a opposite gender for every class.
So many people are fucked up from this. For many of them its not: ahh this i annoying but if the rest is nice, its ok.
They simply wont play and they simply wont pay.
The game is indie but the devs achieved a lot and have a good reputation. They definetly have the resources and its definetly worth it.

1 Like

A) yay for yet another thread on this - Search results for 'gender lock order:latest' - Last Epoch Forums

B) Gender locked classes

Specifically this one -

Thanks for reading Judd’s post.

2 Likes

There is a humongous thread about this with several dev replies.
Creating another thread will not make your post more important, Just reply in in one of these.

EHG listens yes, but they poitned out multiple times why its not as easy as to simply add some new gender to a class.

Truly some of the times of all time we live in where this is considered an actual problem for some people.

3 Likes

If it costs… let’s say 10,000$ (and I’m betting that’s not unreasonable) in resources, it would have to generate at least that, just to make it ‘worth it’. At 25$ a box, that’s 400+ players who are adamant enough to not play, without it. So it’s really not that cut and dry.

Closed duplicate topic.

4 Likes