Referral Undo

Is there a way to undo referrals?

1 Like

What do referrals do? I had been asking in-game chat but no one seems to be able to answer. They just keep asking and sending referrals

I was confused too, did some digging and found this in patch notes.

1 Like

Yeah, I got conned too. Now I feel like I will never get a bee. Also spamming everywhere is tedious and takes away from fun I could have in LE. I think this system is lacking and needs rework as it doesn’t really reward people who really referred game to others but just lucky ones or scammers.

1 Like

Yeah it’s kinda unfortunate - I wish they had given it to everyone as a launch bonus. stuck it in with the twitch drops or even added it to the store as a charity pet. I’m hoping they’ll reconsider and just hand the pet out to everyone who’s logged in the first week.

Been trying to get bites here and on steam, but when you can only return the favour to one person and you need 3 people to use your code it feels futile. It almost seems like I’ll have to wait until the games on a heavy sale, gift it to my friends, and then ask them to refer me (pretty ridiculous system).