"Rebuke" BUG - "Brave the elements"

“Brave the elements” Does not update my characters sheet for elemental resistances when active or with the combination of “Protective Legacy”.

Did it use to?

Normally buffs like this wouldn’t update on your character sheet because it’s it’s less damage done to you.

I don’t know if it did or not only just picked up the game and I am loving it but even if it didn’t update the character sheet before it should be something they add. It is information people need to make builds.

Since this is working as intended, I would suggest posting your suggestion under feedback. At some point we are looking to revamp our character sheet details and maybe this information could be added during an update like this.

Thanks.

Ow working as intended? My bad I am used to spells and buffs updating stats pages when you use them in games, but this is beta should’ve known better. I’ll post it in suggestions. Cheers. P.S. How do I close this thread? DW just read that the topic will be closed 3 days after the last reply.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.