Quest: Liath and Thetima (Speak with Yulia in Thetima)

Additionally, does this fully prevent you from going to the next zones and progressing?

Yes, we cannot progress any further now, none of us. At least that what it feels like? So we just do lightless harbor and echo’s in the end of time.

Gotcha, thanks for the report, we’ll look into this.

1 Like

I also have this issue. I did not get the next quest naturally though. I was playing with a friend and I got teleported in Thetima after so disconnection issue. I have the next main quest activated but I can’t finish this one.

I got the same issues than you , i also played with a group and yeah… seems like my char is ruined :slightly_frowning_face:

You should be able to walk past her and use the zone transition in the top left of the map.

1 Like

I will try thanks you !

I think I misinterpreted the issue initially. If you are stuck in Thetima after defeating the Chapter boss the initial fix I suggested should work, if you just arrived in Thetima then you should be able to just use the zone transition in the top left of the map.

Yes, and then what? Because i get on the boat, there’s 2 people there to talk to and when going through the dialogue i do see quest ? but not on them selfs…

What’s the next zone after the quest Speak with Yulia ? i dont get any other quest and it keep telling me to Speak to her , i did the tower took the boat and it keep telling me to talk to her in thetima

Even if you’re not given a new quest you should be able to go to the other end of that zone (around the upper left) to the Moonlit Shrine which should give you the next quest. It’s not the ideal solution but it should act as a workaround for now.

The message I just posted should act as a workaround for now. If it doesn’t, please feel free to reply here again.

Its weird because i can travel to The temple of lagon but i can’t access to Lagon’s isle :frowning:

Do you mean that the waypoint to the Temple of Lagon is unlocked or that you can physically walk to that zone?

waypoint of temple of lagon is unlocked but i cant reach moonlith shrine i cant reach Lagon Isle also.

Oh so does the waypoint on the boat in Thetima not work to move you to the next zone at all?

I dont even see a boat in Thetima… i got the normal waypoint in the middle of the town then i got Grael and Yulia Capt Harton with the … above their head

Off to the upper left of the zone, there should be a normal zone transition leading down some stairs into a boat. Does this not appear for you?

Nope i see the place but it doesnt glow blue and telling me is Lagon isle

Sadly i can’t post the picture