Quest Bug Saving Last Refuge

Hello , i’m here because i cant end the : Saving Last Refuge quest , when i talk to Elder Gaspar the only answer is Goodbye and cant end my quest .

I’m new here and on last epoch , i dont know if this bug is already happened or not !

Thanks for your time !

Can you give more detailed recount of your progression right before this point? Did you have any oddly timed disconnects? Crashes? Or were you just moving through the game naturally? Additionally, I’m not sure if this would help, but there’s a chance that leaving the zone and returning to it after a short time might resolve it?

I played normaly before this quest and moving through the game naturally , i had 1 crash when i tried to leave the game one time but i was not yet at this quest .

I tried to leave the zone , Disconnect , end all other quests but nothing happened the quest is still bugged.

I’m currently having the same issue. I did not crash or do anything. I went back to town and now am unable to turn this quest. It has completely hampered my progress and I’m unable to move forward in the campaign.

I even went to go kill the boss to “redo” the quest and still no luck.

I am having the same issue. Can’t turn in “saving last refuge” quest. In my case, I killed the boss, took the portal then ported to a friend to help with something. My quest was marked as complete saying to go to town to turn it in. However, when I go there, Elder Gaspar will only give me the option to select “Goodbye” while offering the following quest text “Our time is running short, reforming the Epoch is the only hope we have of saving this world”

I am also having this issue. When I started the game on this character, I immediately joined a friend who was in The Council Chambers. I did not complete the quest with my friend but I may have picked it up there. Now that I’ve progressed the quest to the final step (Return to Elder Gaspar in the Council Chambers), I can’t turn it in.

Update: The quest seemed to autocomplete when I entered the End of Time at the end of Chapter 4.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.