[quest bug] "Aphophis and Majasa"

I just defeated Majasa on my mage, but when I confront Apophis in the next room, the quest doesn’t progress. I’m teleported to the End of Time area, but the quest remains on “Confront Apophis”. I’ve defeated Majasa 3 times, and confronted Apophis 3 times, but the quest hasn’t advanced.

Lastly, the quest text before fighting Majasa stated that I should get +1 to all stats and +1 passive point. I got the stats, but I didn’t get the passive point.

Could you upload your log file of this happening?

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I can’t upload the log file. It says “Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 4096KB).”

Zip the log file & upload it.

Player.zip (73.0 KB)

Thanks. Here it is.

I could not replicate this myself so that’s odd. We’ll take a look at the log file. Did you log out at any point during the process when you first did it?

No, I didn’t log out. It was all in the same game session.

I had seen a different thread where it was mentioned that minions could cause problems with the quest progression, so I didn’t use teleport (with mirror images) at the end of the fight, and did direct damage to kill Majasa, but it didn’t work.

[edit] I just logged in again and the quest is gone, but I still never received the +1 passive point.

Like @ApexVeritas, I too, have a reward issue having completed the ‘Apophis and Majasa’ quest, but in my case I received the passive point but did not receive the stat bonus.

I am attaching a ZIP of log files (the specific character with which the issue occurred is 'Constable_Dorfl; Forge Guard class) if that will help.

Last Epoch - player logs.zip (60.9 KB)

Thanks for the reports. We’ll take a look.

I’m not sure if this is relevant, but I’ve also had problems with the quest tracker and quest completion before. Whenever I minimize the quest tracker, sometimes the quest doesn’t complete, or at least show it was complete in the quest tracker. I’m not sure if this played a role in preventing the quest reward or not, just an idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.