Puncture skill

Sometimes when i use puncture skill and my atk speed increases arrows disappear, not only visualy but with dmg wise too, basicly i trigger the skill and no arrow comes (character does the animation) and the mobs dont get the dmg.

We’ve seen this in the past. Does it happen with very high attack speeds only or also with a low amount of attack speed?

I am also getting this bug today. Sometimes my puncture works just fine and the others it just bugs out (animation disappears along with most the damage and all crit strikes). It does not seem to be associated with attack speeds. I’ve noticed on two different spires in two different echoes it didn’t work. Also was having issues during the last monolith quest for The Black Sun.

To be honest i started seeing it at endgame at monos, usualy mobs are atking me, my buffs kick in and atk speed increases then it bugs. I saw it at lagos/spires/clearing maps, so i dont really know what procs it but for me usualy it s when the buffs kick in and i start atking very fast

I am in a 75lvl Echo and it seems to almost be location/environment dependent. I walked into a certain area that seems to have a big bon fire in the middle and my puncture, even with no enemies around, doesn’t work. I take two steps out of the area and it works just fine.

As other have mentioned, it seems to be location based. Currently doing campaign in Titan’s Canyon Imperial Era and it’s only bugged when on sand. If there’s areas of the map that are indoors it works perfectly fine and when on sand barely any attacks register (Around 1 in 10 at times). Tried moving and attacking, standing still and attacking, holding down attack or tapping it. Seems to have no effect.

1 Like

Happened again in mountain aerne, idk what triggerred exactly, was killing some tanky mobs and ran in circles. i THINK it that because iw as spaming detonating arrow and puncture (one finger on each skill and tapping very fast)
Also i got buged again while shifting

If I could get a list of affected zones that would be super helpful then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.