Primalist - Frenzied Onslaught / Skull Crusher interaction

I’ve noticed a slight difference between my human form and werebear form attack speed. Turns out that Frienzied Onslaught (Fury Leap passive) doesn’t work while using werebear’s Maul (even with Skull Crusher - Werebear Form passive).

1. It feels kind of incorrect, but it might be intentional, as the Frenzied Onslaught description specifies “when you land”, and… well, Maul does not have the jumping part, so no landing either…
  2. …but if it’s indeed intentional, I’d like it to be explicitly stated in the Frenzied Onslaught / Skull Crusher description (or anywhere it fits), as I - and probably quite some other people, too, unless it’s my english problem - got baited into picking that passive and barely noticed that it doesn’t work with my setup
2 Likes

I noticed this same thing. Clarification would be great. Same for Warrior’s Entrance.

We need a list of nodes that do work. The only ones that seem to work for me are Crater, Rise, and Poisonous thicket.

Confirming maul is not triggering multiple nodes in the fury leap tree when taking skull crusher.

Seems like the new patch brought back an old bug here: Some Nodes In Fury Leap Not Working With Maul When Taking 'Skull Crusher'

1 Like

Reported this too. Additionally i tried to have 2 upheavals triggering with maul. 1 from leap tree and 1 from werebear tree. They work independently but they don’t stack. This is never mentioned anywhere though.

The upheaval from fury leap explicitly says when landing. Hence for the sake of upheaval trigger maul “lands”.