Post Launch Mid-Week Update

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

<3

1 Like

Great to see more controller support changes coming. I really enjoy playing ARPGs on controller and the support is already pretty good but those menu navigation QoL features will go a long way. Thanks for the great game EHG.

3 Likes

Don’t forget optimization please. Many people, me included, is having a noticiable decrease of fps in monoliths. Would be nice if you can improve that aspect. Thank you for your work.

4 Likes

:100: :+1:

Thanks for the update, and for the continued effort to improve things on the fly.

The past week has had a few ups and downs, but more posiitive than not from my perspective.

Thank you!!!

good job guys! keep it up!

Great communication keep the amazing work up. Looking forward to future Updates.

Steam really needs to separate ‘Week 1’ reviews from the rest - for all games not just LE.

8 Likes

id like to see clans/guilds… idk just nice to have people to chat with and knock out content together…

2 Likes

The launch was bumpy, but the servers seem to be better. Appreciate the hard work from the EHG team, and the game is amazing. Really looking forward to what the future has in store for us Travelers!

1 Like

I’ve been able to play every day since launch. Hours of downtime? Sure, but such a thing is healthy. Anyone that thinks they need 24 hour access to a game has personal problems. This is hands-down the best ARPG since D2 and everyone knows it. If you can’t give it a week to stabilize, you’re just a fair-weather fan that doesn’t deserve to be here in the first place.

1 Like

Will there be class balance updates between 1.0 and 1.1 or leaving this type of stuff strictly to a new cycle release?

1 Like

i hope we see crossplay in future

1 Like

The launch was rocky but i’m glad you guys managed to get it working. I just hope we can get the cosmetics in offline mode in the future :slight_smile:

Thank you very much EHG for this amazing genre of ARPG game. My first ever ARPG game was Diablo 1 where my big brother intreduced me when i was little boy.

And by now I have played all of the big titles Path of Exile, Diablo. Even the smaller ones like Torchlight games and Grim Dawn. And I have got to say, Last Epoch is the most innovative ARPG and also the game itself I have ever played and witnessed. And I am happy to say that I enjoy this experience to the fullest, and simply playing this game feels relaxing and so much fun. I went ahead and bought the Deluxe edition, and some Epoch Points to get some nice stuff so that I can support the devs.

Keep up the amazing content and work you are providing us, EHG!

With the kindest of regards,
Oliver

I stuck with the game every day and managed to play a lot despite the online issues. I knew that my patience would be rewarded by the best devs in the business and I wasn’t wrong.

The gamepad support is already amazing and it makes the game so much more chill to play and it just feels good. Every class feels great with a controller so look forward to seeing it become even better with future updates!

Thank you for this game and the experience of playing through it. I love everything about it :slight_smile:

thanks EHG <3

thats great to hear, keep working on this amazing piece of art, make it the best, you got it <3

Launch was bumpy because of the online issues, but honestly, I still had lots of fun. Bought this game way back when it first launched on Steam Early Access and I’m now really glad to finally be playing the full release version.

Very proud of you all, and excited for the future!

This level of communication and interaction reminds me of early Marvel Heroes (pre-Omega) days. Keep it up! Loving the game, especially these past few days where it’s been smooth sailing online. Can’t wait to see what you all cook up for 1.1 and beyond!