Pontifex Aurelus Permanently Invisible After Using Anomaly (with video)

This is the campaign version of Aurelus in case it’s not clear: Invisible Pontifex - YouTube

I’ve just unlocked Anomaly so this is the first boss I’ve used it against but I suspect this is not intended behavior. After using the 2nd cast, he returns to the fight but is completely invisible, aside from the visual effects of Time Rot and Bleed. Invisibility persists for the rest of the fight and subsequent anomalies do not undo it. I fought him a 2nd time to record and it’s the same both times.

Please excuse the clumsy gameplay :rofl:. I purposefully attacked while he was time-shifted to show the difference when he’s gone vs. invisible but the rest of it is… big oof. I was half-asleep (I hope) but I’ve never recorded myself playing a top-down ARPG so perhaps I’m just bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I hope the clip is helpful, please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide/do to help. Not sure if it’s relevant but Anomaly has points in Void Touched, Time Bubble, Manipulation, Time Eater, and Void Maw.

This issue has been fixed internally, thanks for the report!

My pleasure, thank you for letting me know

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.