Please support Korean for the game

this is so good
But I don’t know English well. Korean is much easier than Chinese. Please support Korean language.

I don’t know if the devs already have Korean on their list of planned lanugages, but I guess they will want to add as many languages as possible and reasonable for them.

The main focus right now will be 1.0, before implementing new languages, so we will probably see other languages with or after 1.0.

It’s not about “how easy” it is to get a localisation, but they don’t wanna do it multiple times, when they change stuff, that is not final yet, like parts of the story etc.
The limiting factor right now are the ressources, because they are sitll an indie studio and while they will very likely want this game to be available in every language possible, it’s just not reasonable to do it for them, especially right now.

It does probably help, if devs get an idea of how many people would get into the game, when a localisation is done, but I guess that a hard metric to get.

We already saw dozens of requests for all kinds of languages, like chinese, german, spanish, portuguese, brazil-portuguese, french etc.
And what I wrote above holds true for all language and it’s not specific to certain languages.

You can support yourself.
Just like the Chinese one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.