Please add a simple feature to reset all progress

When a new version comes out of the EA I want to start fresh, no gold, not items, etc… Right now I have to a convoluted bunch of steps to delete files and stuff to accomplish it, but it is sort of a pain. I would assume you could create a simple script to do it automatically and either just have it as an app, or a button in the game.

When leagues come this will be less important but for now it would be nice QoL

1 Like

Unfortunately, aside from save-file shenanigans, it’s not possible. It’d be cheating and a breach of ToS, but according to people on Discord it’s fine so what do I know?

I suppose you could play Solo?

That said, the devs have said once Version 1.0 comes out that all our Beta/EA progress will be wiped. And with the way seasons function, I presume it’ll be the same there too.

This is not what has been said.
EHG will try to not delete any progress.

The most likely outcome will be, that everything that we currently have will stay as offline characters and everybody needs to start fresh, once we have a online environment and people want to use online characters.

3 Likes

Unless the devs are liars now??

Things like this are ever evolving and changing.

That particular post you posted an image of is at least 1 year old, possibly even older. (It would really help to quote posts from the forums instead of posting images)
I know there was a time were EHG said it is not clear if current chars get wiped or not.

But the most recent statements from several weeks or months ago are, that current chars will not get wiped and stay useable as offline chars.

That is also the reason why I said the most likely option, because I am sure even EHG doesn’t want people to say “but you said

1 Like

May 19 is almost 3 years ago…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.