Patch Preview: Beta 0.8

Curious to see how the chat has been reworked.
Can’t wait to play again after a big pause.

I am looking forward to the Ranged/ Bow Class being implemented. The Art for the Bows, Quivers and daggers look amazing. I hope the gameplay with the Rogue feels solid, can’t wait to here the twip and thud of the arrows.

Nice!

Amazing big patch will be back!

Can’t wait!

Great news! But I have a question - will my attack speed be calculated from my main hand weapon or off-hand weapon or both? For dual wielding of course.

I’m going to make soooo many bad Rogue builds this weekend. Looking forward to the Temple of Eterra redesign and shadow optimization.

Can’t wait and i’m sure EHG will deliver ! ^^

oh and, while we’re at it, can’t resist : “rogue when?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool! Can’t wait for bow action;)

Reserved the name “Bowjob” just to find out that names are also stored locally. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

games coming along nicely. cant wait to try this out when they finally release multiplayer support. untill then i really dont have the desire to play the game solo.

2 Likes

Say it again

Sound exciting !

Still no multiplayer? Will it ever happen?

As a pretty new player (ver 0.7), will there be like a wipe/reset of the game when 0.8 lands?

Nope.

1 Like

All the characters we currently play are “offline” characters.

Those will not get touched at all.

Once Online/MP hits, we will have to create new characters, since all “Online” Character will be server-sided.

But you will be able to play your offline characters at anytime. Even when online mode hits in the future

1 Like

It usually isn’t a bad idea to start a new character though, just to check out the changes that happen throughout the game.

1 Like

Mad Hype

When will the update send be out to us? I mean the clock time in the 4th December. Greets from Germany.