Patch 0.9 and Multiplayer Are Coming Next Year

lol stole my comment

WHERE’S YOUR HEALER???

(Forum seems to want me to add more text)

1 Like

Let’s gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

14 Likes

awesomeness! wonder if we will also be able to trade as well

1 Like

I am ready to recruite my 4 man maso team for arena wanna join? xD

o/  

5 Likes

I know balancing will not be top prio, having a smooth MP experience will be top prio.

But you guys mentioning support playstyle already in this early stages gives me ALOT of confidence, that you actually will try to give your best supporting such playstyles.

Will be so awesome ot have healers, buff/utility supports, tanks, debuffers etc.

3 Likes

hmmmm from watching the gameplay it looks like the loot is instanced :eyes:

Whooo! Awesome! The portraits look nice.

Btw, @Hackaloken ! You need to get a better weapon! These void bats really made you run… lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

epic day

2 Likes

Will there be an OCE server? if not will offline still be playable with offline characters once multiplayer goes live? I really hope us from AU/NZ dont have to play on high ping asian/na servers.

1 Like

How are you going to scale monsters’ health and damage in MP?

Yes, the Bazaar will be a zone. More details coming in the future!

5 Likes

Do you make skillusage unavailable in hubs pretty please? I see trolls whacking on dummys just to breake the server ^^.

Sweet happy bday gift for me. Thanks EHG, you really shouldn’t have.
Great to hear about not going the full tilt DPS go go go route for build selection. Also echoing the sentiment on what not to do for wide spread release. A few too many multiplayer “games as services” shooting themselves in the foot not taking advantage of stress tests and using the free QA of early adopters as they should. The first impression is always the most important.

1 Like

Happy holidays to the team! So hyped for this update. Keep crushing it and stay safe. :beers:

Thanks for the news! Keep it up.

Woohoo!!! This is so exciting. Can’t wait to play this with others.

Tryin’ to loot an unique after Void Horror splits, what a mad man. :joy::+1:

1 Like

ooo ya bring it on! Excited!