Pannion Apprentices boss fight bugged

Today while starting a new Sentinel i encountered a bug when i got to the boss fight with Pannion’s Apprentices what happens is if the payer dies they respawn in like normal but when you go to talk to the quest giver you can talk to him and interact with him but when you do the fight doesn’t restart. The only way to get the fight to restart i have found is to log out and then back in again.

I have an update i have found that contrary t what i thought before you do not need to relog into the game however if you die and respawn you will have to tp back to town to use the waypoint in order for the fight to fix itself

I wasn’t able to reproduce this. We will keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the report.

Interesting maybe something got corrupted in my game files let me try un installing and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes the issue because it happened on both my sentinel and my primalist

You can repair the game files on Steam. Let me know if you experience this again. If you do, just post your Player.log files and I can take a look to see if there was an error.

I did all the things you suggested and still the bug persists Here is the player log for you to check outPlayer.log (43.9 KB)

Here is the most current version of the player.log this was from a new sentinel that i started tonight got to the Pannions apprentices quest and still the bug persistedPlayer.log (43.9 KB)