Optional Post-Processed Visual Effects

It has a timer and you participate in a competetive ladder, plus if you’re playing in a group different build synergies (eg. support builds) are meaningful and important to finish a Greater Rift as fast as possible.
Spontanious organisation during your run and communicating it with your group is also a great experience.

Ok and what’s the difference if you play let’s say a level 500 Mono vs a level 50000 mono? Isn’t it gameplay-wise basically the same thing in the end? The only difference will be maybe the gear upgrades and that’s basically it.

That alone won’t slice the cheese for (people) like me.

Of course tastes are different, so my point of view surely isn’t mandatory for anyone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they make leaderboards for monos, then it becomes similar to GRs, just with more variety. You can also compete for the ladder, and you can use groups to push higher corruptions.

But I do understand your point. I hope they introduce more things to endgame, and I’m sure they will eventually. More mechanics means people can choose the one they like the most.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.