Online play currently unavailable

An issue was discovered and the team is working on it as we speak!

7 Likes

They were right on this with a reply that they were investigatingā€¦ which normally takes a wee bit and isnā€™t instantaneous.

1 Like

ā€¦ who didnā€™t have their morning coffee and tripped over the cable ? :smiley:

Waiting.

To do that kind of work I think I would need a big mug of morning rum to be honestā€¦

1 Like

Hey! I had my coffee, Iā€™m just clumsy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We know you didnā€™t trip over the cord on purpose! It was the blasted cords fault! We knew it was sneaking up on you butā€¦ we were all muted and unable to warn you!

2 Likes

take care yourself and relax :blush:

1 Like

Been over an hour. Still no connection. Would love to play. Maybe consider making online and offline characters the same?

i am in the game. for how long i dont know :stuck_out_tongue:

it is worked now, i am in game. maybi it was fixed

woo logged in

Thereā€™s reasons they arenā€™t, such as being able to edit the character as offline & then have it uploaded to the secure servers later.

If I worked at EHG, I wouldā€™ve suggested for them to make a tool that would allow anyone to ā€œdownloadā€ their whole character files in case they wish to play the exact same character offline without needing to use any mods and stuff. Of course, there wouldnā€™t be an upload option XD
Donā€™t know if thatā€™s feasible tho.

Yeah, me too. Sacred 1 had that back in 2004.