One of my chars wont log in, others do

one of my chars wont log in, others do.
when i enter game it had the connecting wait screen but falls back to char selection

Thanks!

Same problem. Can’t log in stuck in connection loop with my both chars now.
With my alt char can’t log in (created two days ago).
Logged in with my first release day created multiplayer char, and after exit can’t log in as well.
Now i have two broken chars.

Same.
Can’t neither log in already created charachter, or create new
It’s for online charachters
Offline works well.

Same. In steam forum there’s a lot people who cannot enter online game.

Maybe it helps: After some time in connection screen it sometimes throws a message “LE-61 Failed to Matchmake”

Yeah I cant connect to some of my chars as well. Infinite “connecting” pop up.

same for me, cant login to any of my 3 chars, just connecting for a minute, then back to char screen without any error.

Click the Start button. 
Type Command Prompt
Right-click Command Prompt > Open as Administrator.
In the command prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns
Press Enter.
You should see a message confirming that the DNS Resolver Cache was successfully flushed.

Try logging in again, worked for me!!

We’re hoping this should be resolved now. We’ve identified and removed some malfunctioning servers which should clear up the issues you were having.

Same here I have been unable to login for a couple days now hopefully will be fixed soon!

Is this issue still occurring for you?

I’ve had a similar issue since launch. If I don’t use ipconfig /flushdns, character select will time out. Previously it would time out on account login but it started timing out on character select a patch or two ago.

Logs are attached:

Player.log (68.9 KB)
Player-prev.log (41.4 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.