On Hit effects not being global anymore?

So if i remember correctly, totems and other minions could trigger on hit effects, did it change this patch?
Couldn’t find any info on that.
Or is it a bug? :sob:

Totems and othet minions can trigger minion on hit effects, they’ve never triggered “your” on hit effects (like a chill on hit suffix on your weapon).

Was it a bug then? Because before items like Frozen Eyes of Formosus Chance to Chill on hit would be triggered by totems, which enabled a Frostbite build with totems… now this item is extremly niche.

If minions were benefitting from the chill on hit from Frozen Eyes of Formosus then that would have been a bug since minions are only supposed to benefit from minion modifiers. If it’d been “minion chill on hit” then that would have been applied to any minions.

It’s also possible that you had another source of minion chill such as the old Ice Thorns Totem node which was reworked:

Quick YT search… since i have no videos of the builds my self
Both of those builds only use the Amulet as the source of chill

The Primalist totems used to get chill chance from the cold conversion node & while the Skellie Mages Cryomancer node does convert base poison chance to chill chance for the Skellie Mages, there’s a passive at the top of the Necro tree that gives all minions chill chance (Blades of the Forlorn, 70% minion chill chance).

1 Like

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, ok i missed those parts… thank you for clarification… still the totems make me so sad >.<

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.