Obstacles that can't be destroyed

There are some obstacles that you just can’t destroy with certain attacks. And they don’t get destroyed with the move command that is supposed to destroy obstacles too. Only certain skills can destroy them.

As examples of these, look at the Maj’Elka Streets map. It’s in the Fall of the Outcasts Timeline. Second quest mission. There are the obstacles that block narrow paths, that must be destroyed to get to your destinations. Certain moves, like all melee attacks and the move action can’t destroy these. I’ve had to use ring of shields to get through with my Forge Guard character. I can upload screenshots if you don’t know what obstacles I’m talking about in that example, just let me know.

Screenshots always make things easier.

The only thing I can think of is you didn’t fully kill all of the enemies in the first encounter to allow this blocker to disappear. I experienced a similar issue. Let me know if it was this or the problem is something else. Screenshots or a video of the problem is also helpful when trying to resolve the issue.

Thank you for the report.

screenshot 1
screenshot 2
Those are from the same map, hopefully you can tell where they are by the image and minimap.
I’ve encountered this problem in other maps, too. It’s most annoying in this map, though because the obstacles block paths you need to get through.

This is not the problem. You can still get through the obstacles, just certain skills and moving don’t work. Also, I believe some of the obstacles on this map are even before the first encounter.

These are meant to be physically hit to be destroyed so you can move past. Some of these are indestructible to block your way till you complete the encounter to move forward. If there are certain skills that aren’t destroying these objects but should let me know.

Yes, like I said in the OP, all the melee attacks that I tried, like forge strike, multistrike, etc. don’t destroy them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.