O.7.9 and your guesses/thoughts

My guess is Devblog on friday, patch on monday.

In addition to the preview I think they’ll add many skilltrees that are missing at the moment and some classes will get some more skills to unlock in their passive tree.

I also predict a vengeance nerf and probably a death wave nerf.

To be fair, Death Seal will be a bug fix, rather than a nerf…

Personally I’d really like to see some skills for the not-Acolyte class. I know! People will be confused, but just like there being actual countries (with real people) outside of America, there are actually several other classes that aren’t Acolyte! And rumour has it, some of them are even passable!

Sentinel has had 1 “new” skill, but I don’t think the Mage or Primalist have had a new skill since I started playing.

Mage got flame ward. Then got reworked lightning blast. Then got ice barrage. Meanwhile the primalust GETS NO LOVE AT ALL. Its unfair

1 Like

Didn’t they say there would be a dev blog this week and one next week? I doubt it will be released before then.

Oh my. Talk about a Freudian slip…

I’m not talking about re-worked skills (Lightning Blast), or skills that have skill trees added
(Ice Barrage), I just don’t remember them adding Flame Ward so it was probably added before I started (May19). But even if it wasn’t, that’s 1 skill for the Mage & Sentinel each compared to 4 (Spirit Plague, Drain Life, Death Seal & the new one coming this patch) for the Acolyte in something like 4 (major) patches.

I’m just being a grump old man, feel free to ignore me (I know “some” do). :wink:

I have lust for the primalist

Maybe its their way of saying warlock is coming before runemaster.

Nah, I don’t think the “it’ll be bigger than you think” could really apply to a 3rd mastery being implemented.

I believe that was directly tied into t6 t7 and mono statement not something else unmentioned

MoF rework. Isn’t that in the patch notes? I thought I read somewhere that that’s coming this time. Maybe I dreamed it.

End of Time look? I think everything will be much closer AND you won’t have separate ‘nodes’ as it were for Arena or MoF. You’ll come back to the places they currently are in EoT.

I’m hoping a surprise might be STANCES!!!

Time: Tuesday. 2pm EST. (I have no clue.)

1 Like

I still believe a Loot Filter is incoming, regardless of them saying otherwise in various posts. It was my prediction after all;

Power creep…maybe, all depends on if the current affixes got re-balanced for these upcoming T6 & T7 affixes.

MoF with all these new areas created for it (nearly the size of chapter content) sounds pretty bonkers. I can’t wait to see what a true endgame system in this game will finally look like.

End of Time got it’s own tab on the map…so I can only assume it has grown in size and scope (or just allowing them more flexibility for future content within it after launch).

I personally would like to see updates to the beginning portion of the campaign, to bring it more in line with the later game in terms of overall polish (and to make those boss fights more engaging). I know it’s coming eventually…just what I’d like to selfishly see now. :upside_down_face:

Patch will arrive on Tuesday at 4:00pm EST. I wanted to say Wednesday but Mike, being a Habs fan and all, would clearly do whatever it takes to push for a release that is a) not on a day the Habs play and b) date and time of a Leafs game. :laughing:

i doubt now about even dev blog will come this week.

I hate squashing speculation but I really don’t want you to get your hopes up about the loot filter for this patch. No loot filter this patch.

You will be able to find t6/7 affixes very easily though.

4 Likes

We get the magic performance patch of course!
60 fps on a 500+ dollar GPU on 4k while playing a “1000 hits per second build”… really.

(its no long way from 15 fps to 60 fps - really!)

I upgraded my pc last Friday (from an i5-4670, 16 gig of ram & a GTX 1060 to a Ryzen7 3800X, 32 gig & a 2070 super), hopefully I’ll be able to get double digit fps on my build (Shield Throw, Devouring Orb, future strikes & hopefully Mike is correct & Smite will now proc future strikes)…

But on a positive note, Jedi Fallen Order does now run buttery smooth. Almost smooth enough to be a Werther’s Original.

Wuuiiii excited. Probably some unique colourscheme or something similar for T6+ items.

I guess we will find out very soon.

If it is, @UltraboltNovacrunch will be happy & I may need to obtain a chocolate hat & eat it.

1 Like

Yeah, and you won’t even share that either. :wink:

2 Likes

I honestly cannot believe how close I got. :flushed: I’m clueless at guessing this kind of stuff and this was just me rolling dice. HA! I know someone else probably hit it spot on but I just wanted to partially gloat a minute because Llama won’t share his chocolate and that just makes me feel bad.

1 Like

Nearly spot on. Clearly Mike didn’t fail to show his team loyalty. Well played sir. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.