Nowadays, Paladin is a bald black dude

Before people tear my heart out and stomp on me and call me a racist due, I just want to say that its common sense to include “skin - gender” customization in a “ROLE”-playing game. It’s not difficult if you make a single neuron in your head do some work and figure it out. Go around anywhere in the world and ask people how do you imagine a sentinel class or more specifically a paladin to look like? How many will answer “why yes, a bald black dude who came out of poverty to fight white supremacy?”

2 Likes

D2 paladin is black, and d2 is archetype of all modern hns, so is natural that LE has black paladin, what is your point? Never played d2? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lots of threads about this already. It’s something the devs want to do eventually, it’s just a lot of work and there are more important things to add for now.

It’s hard not to jump to that conclusion when that sentence alone is riddled with it.

Again with the “D2 paladin is black” THIS IS NOT A DIABLO GAME! And no, later diablo games take D4 I can customize my character however I want.

Okay can you link it for me because I search and I keep seeing people only cursing anyone who questions it.

If you’re going to do a thinly disguised thread about character customisation, could ypu at least read what the devs say about it?

I’ve also had too much beer to type properly without autocorrect. #dealwithit. And I’m still better than @boardman21

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

TLDR, I don’t give a monkies about the Sentinel’s skin colour or hirsute/follicularly-challenged status. YMMV.

Well it is easy to understand. D2 is for any hns what black sabbath is for any metal band. Knowing that you shouldnt be angry to have black paladin :slight_smile: It’s classic I would say :stuck_out_tongue:
Just joking. Of course option tu further customise would be nice but nothing wrong with black palladin, because d2 :wink:

Who cares about a characters skin colour, hair style or even gender when you got talking lizards in the game?! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

But I want to be a PURPLE lizard! :space_invader:

https://explosm.net/comics/rob-notracist

1 Like

Ok, just to be clear, the argument this time is that all classes should look like their stereotypical Western European versions? What? This doesn’t even take place on earth.

7 Likes

Probably a bad idea to respond to this thread, there is legit stuff you all should look at- selfless poke look at my feedback to you on RMT and answer that instead.

Back to the OP question, I think it matters little as you equip gear on your character and then you cant see their face. I am neither nor or against a black paladin, as Last Epoch is not on earth, but I think it be silly to not include a few options.

It aint that hard, its changing the transparency layer in blender a bit and your done.

Sorry, I’ll use my stealth account on my own time next time.

4 Likes

“Name the #1 thing programmers hate non-programmers tell them”
“Show me ‘it’s not that hard’”
DINGDINGDINGDING.

3 Likes

I can’t even remember which particular flavour of tinfoilhattery he was in to to mock him for it…
:person_shrugging:

1 Like