Not respawning when killed by Lagon

Hi, got killed by Lagon, clicked the option to respawn, waited 5 minutes and nothing happened, had to go back to character screen login again and start at the temple of lagon and go through all the maps again. Not sure if this issue is specific to Lagon as this is first time I got killed.

2 Likes

This happened to me as well.
When killed by Lagon I am soft locked and have to exit the game or portal to town. Both result in having to do the dungeon again.

This happened 5 times in a row and is very frustrating since Lagon tends to kill in one hit (even with high resistances).

Will come back to the game once this is resolved.

Also @devs: on the steam forums you ask to post bug reports on your official forum (here) but fail to provide a link. This makes it unneccesarily tedious to report bugs. Please add the link on the steam forums or even better: read the forums on steam that is the easiest way for players to communicate. It shouldn’t be on the player to figure out how the devs want their bugs reported. Make it as easy as possible and you will get the most helpful feedback.

1 Like

Just happened to me about half an hour ago. I too am out as I am not going through Liath all over again because of this bug. Needs fixing ASAP. Or put a way point between Lagon and Laith so don’t need to kill her again when already gone through her.

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me on my first attempt. Instantly killed at full health. The only respawn option is to teleport back to town or quit the game.

This is so frustrating, happened to me yesterday and happened again today. Got 1 hit from waves, died and respawn button immediately disappeared every time. There is no waypoint, so I need to find my way back from the Temple of Lagon to here again… Need to clear all the way again… Was having so much fun but this bug is here for more than a few days and it should be an “IMMEDIATE hot fix” issue because it blocks all the way of content progress. I can’t do anything in the game because I can’t respawn at the boss. If a developer team does not understand how big the issue is, there is a huge problem. I’ll wait till Friday to here a patch, and if there is none, I’m going to ask for a refund because “game-breaking” bug". I don’t care about how much I played the game, but sadly your product is broken right now. And I really do not care about the “we are in beta state” excuse, this is not a balance issue, not a cosmetic problem, not a “not working as intended” issue, this completely makes it unplayable. Hope you fix it asap.

Character name is Aente, playing online if you consider checking logs.

Screenshot

Thank you for the report!

1 Like

Workaround:

• Create a Town Portal.
  • Click through the Town Portal.
  • Do NOT click Respawn in town.
  • Instead, click back through the Town Portal again.
  • You can now respawn at the boss and try again.

Same thing happened to me. Sometimes the respawn prompt disappears and you are forced to teleport or quit the game. With no waypoint in all the temple maps, you are forced to go through everything again, including the Architect Liath fight. Lagon is a hard fight and it takes so long to get to him again so I hope this gets fixed soon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.