Not a fun experience

I love this is how peole handle their gaming experiences nowadays…get bored after ten hours and then “I’m uninstalling the game”

Instead of complaining about it, what would it take for you to stay playing LE??? Offer solutions or suggestions instead of just relying on posting a inane negative post hoping for people to agree with you…

All you do for the campaign is just run from checkpoint to checkpoint and then there’s the dungeons skip method too…so where is the roadblock for you? again, how do you envision playing the game that makes it fun?

I personally find this game to be challenging me constantly…reworking my items, my strats, tweaking my build as I get into harder content, reevaluating my gameplay…just constantly testing new stuff, I love it; it has its issues but 'tis the world we live.

So what are some suggestions that would make your gameplay enough so you give more than one hour instead of acting like a reality tv personality “I’m so over this, I’m unisntalling this game”

Thanks! I struggled in Soulfire Bastion because one pull with both fire and necrotic would kill me. My minions weren’t very considerate of my need to pull thoughtfully.

However, I blasted from level 32 to 46 on two failed attempts. I did a few quests and wandered off into early monos because I was frustrated. It’s super helpful to know Majelka is where I have to go for the side quests. I can probably do TS now.

1 Like

Boomer dad gaming.