No running animation sentinel after casting javelin lunge or smite

not dependent on any particular map

I’m not noticing any problems with any of those skills. Could you please provide a video example, or more details if a video isn’t possible? (skill tree nodes, equipped items, what keys you’re pressing)

Do you mean the issue where sometimes it looks like the character is iceskating along and not actually making the normal movement animation?

1 Like

Yep, thats the one. It seems to be related to extended key press but not always. I will try and get a video but have mot done that before with snip tool

Appears to be mostly related to smite for me. have video now, what is the recommended method of getting that to you?

Most people just post it on Youtube or one of the other online video hosting services… some share it via dropbox/onedrive/google drive… if its short you could “gif” it and post on imgur too…

Pretty sure the devs have seen this movement issue tho… Its been around since I started playing LE… I have only really noticed this issue with Sentinel builds but that could be just because I tend to play them more than other classes…

For me it only started after the latest patch

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.