No Refund on Passive Point Reclaimation

This morning, I thought I’d jump back into my minion build. In doing so, I noticed that one of the passives in the necro tree was reworked, and only 1 point was required (previously I had 2 points, since each point gave an additional skeleton, but it’s now capped at one skeleton == one point is all I want to spend here).

I jumped over to the ability buddy (my accountabilibuddy) and refunded one of those two points. Unlike any time I’ve done this previously however, I was not refunded a point to spend elsewhere - I was simply reduced from 72 points in my tree to 71.

It’s just a single point so I guess no big deal, but the min/maxer in me is pretty sad about this. I can grab screenshots if it would help, though I’m not sure there’s much to show now that the bug is behind me.

If there’s a way to grab game logs when no bug / crash presents, I’d love to know how so I can help provide those in the future (or perhaps find them from my session earlier today?).

Thanks

Hey, Welcome to the forum…

This is likely due to the reworking of the passive quests by moving one from an earlier chapter to the latest Chapter 9… If you complete Chapter 9 you should regain the missing passive…

Please can you check that…

Ah, sweet that makes sense! I did get the point from Chapter 9, but didn’t process that it was an existing point that had been shifted around. Certainly makes sense and lines up with what I experienced yesterday.

Thanks, and see you all around the forum!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.