New Uniques not dropping for me from Jural

Hello,

I have killed the boss in dungeon a few times and the new uniques aren’t dropping for me. I believe it is guaranteed each kill, or am I wrong?

Thanks,
Neb

I have the same issue but it seems to only affect 1 of my characters. I have several rings and helmets from the last boss but 0 unique drops out of 3 on my Void Knight. It might be unrelated but on the affected character I did one thing that was a bit strange. I left a legendary in the stash and exited the dungeon. This was before the patch that added unique drops. I was able to get the legendary item I left when I re-ran the dungeon but since then no unique drops on this character.

Weird happened on my VK also.

Yes, she is supposed to drop a boss specific unique every kill. We are still investigating what could cause this not to work.

Thanks for the report.

If this is happening for a specific character, can you upload that character here for us to take a look?
The character saves folder can be found in the same location as the player log:

You may need to zip the file before uploading. Thanks!

Here’s my void knight. Thanks!

I included the Player.log file. In the session I did a single T1 dungeon with VK with no unique drop on the boss.
FrostysVoidKnightCantFindUniquesInDungeon.zip (204.0 KB)

Thanks for the file! The issue appears to be erasing Julra with Erasing Strike also erases her special loot. Until that’s fixed, I recommend getting the killing blow with any other skill.

That was it! I got her ring the first time I killed her without erasing strike.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.