New 'Reaper Form' Splash Art

Our Art Team have been working on new splash art!

This image features the Lich’s signature Reaper Form transform ability! Set in a murky graveyard which has not seen the living for many years, a Lich skulks towards her prey.

Like the image as much as we do? We’ve prepared copies of it at several resolutions for those interested in a new desktop wallpaper! If the download window doesn’t open automatically, right-click on the image and choose Save image as... or your browser’s equivalent option.

Resolution Also Known As Download Link
3840 x 2560 4k link
2560 x 1440 1440p link
1920 x 1080 1080p link
1280 x 720 720p link
24 Likes

Thats pretty sick :slight_smile: I see the new animation still dual wields. Will this finally be coming to the lich?

3 Likes

Already added to desktop :slight_smile:. It replaced the skeleton army one you made a long time ago haha.

1 Like

This is the only question that matters in this thread.

1 Like

Lol, it is the ONLY question in the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

The Reaper can already dual wield… :wink:

No, it cannot.
Would love too see new one handed weapon type sicles added. And only acolyte can dual wield them

Thanks, I found my new wallpaper !

Looks pretty sweet!

I was future proofing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice! Very nice art aswell, love it

Props to the artists! Grabbed the wallpaper as well. Even feeling inspired to put together some of my own as it’s a hobby of mine making wallpapers.

1 Like

Thank you! looks very nice

This looks incredible!

Beautiful!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.